Clearguard® Security Doors
Clearguard® is the latest innovation in home security screens in NZ - a modern replacement for Amplimesh® grilles and an alternative to premium woven stainless steel SupaScreen mesh. The screens are assembled using a unique patented pressure assembly process, eliminating the need for screws or rivets.
Clearguard® screens use hardened 1.6 mm thick aluminium sheets that are less intrusive than the traditional aluminium diamond grilles. An innovative design formed by punched holes means that Clearguard® screens are virtually translucent, providing quality security without blocking your view.
Clearguard® can be relied on for security, particularly in summer when you want to leave doors and windows open to let the breeze flow through. The quality of Clearguard® is matched by strong aluminium frames which can be colour coated to match your joinery.
Key features include:
- Security door tested to Australian standards AS5039-2008
- See through screen doesn’t block view
- Superior structural grade aluminium alloy mesh
- Unique patented pressure assembly process
- Reduces heat and glare
- Available in a range of frame colours
- Standard hardware included
- 7 year warranty
- 3 point locking mechanism
Clearguard® screens are suitable for:
- Hinged doors
- Sliding doors
- French doors
- Stacker door systems