The HomePlus national network
HomePlus is a national franchise which began in 1961 custom-making blinds, awnings and screens using the Sunray brand. Over the past 50 years they have expanded to become New Zealand’s leading manufacturer of custom-made doors. They now have a comprehensive product range including fencing & gates, balustrades, awnings, roller blinds, showers, wardrobes, security screens, insect screens and roller shutters.
The HomePlus brand is owned by Juralco Aluminium Building Products Ltd. who design and test products for the HomePlus stores. Juralco Aluminium also provide national support in areas such as purchasing, manufacturing, warehousing, marketing and sales.
The HomePlus network still offer the same customised local service that they have done for the past 50 years.
HomePlus Design is a franchise of HomePlus, operating on the North Shore, Auckland. We pride ourselves on going the extra distance for our customers and to this end, we follow a simple process to make sure we deliver cutsomer satisfaction.
Six steps to achieving a custom-made product from HomePlus Design
- Give us a call to arrange a home visit by one of our consultants or drop by and come and see our showroom
- Take the time to talk with our HomePlus Design consultant about the style and design you want and to work out the practical considerations of your project
- Allow HomePlus to measure FREE of charge and supply you with a no obligation quote
- Compare us to competitors and you will see we are very competitive on price
- Confirm the job with HomePlus Design and your product will be manufactured at our local store, then installed quickly and efficiently by our trained staff members
- HomePlus Design products and workmanship come with a 5 year warranty. We want you to be happy with your product therefore we are always at hand after the sale, ensuring any issues are sorted out quickly and to your satisfaction